Friday, March 20, 2020

We have a problem

Well, we have a problem. My school has been cancelled due to the current pandemic, and most people in my area are practicing social distancing.

This would create a halt in our scheduled, since my partner and I still need to finish filming the project. We have gotten through half of our storyboard, and the rest still needs to be done. We would not be able to meet at each others house to film, which can pose as a serious problem. Some of the solutions we have come up with is to use the footage we have and change the story, or to use a different person for the video. We are still working on figuring it out.

We started to edit the footage that we have, so we do not fall behind too much. We will have to come up with a different solution quick so we can finish our project by the due date, with the necessary requirements and best quality as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Creative Critical Reflection For the past 8 weeks, I have worked on my AICE Media Studies A Level project, "________ American", wi...