Saturday, March 21, 2020

The Current Plan

As of now, Colin and I decided for me to film of the opening at my house, so neither of us have to start over. Though, this means that I would not be able to use the props that we were planning to use before. The main prop I would not be able to use is the handprint tile. It acted as a final memento between the main character and deceased friend. This would bring a sense of nostalgia and added sadness to the movie plot, which is needed for the plot we are doing. Also, it would have been incorporated with the title, which is something my partner and I needed to re- think about.

Some of the ideas I have are using another shared object between the main character and the deceased friend, such as a soccer ball or another type of toy. This would show that the main character and the deceased friend had more shared interests, which could have been hobbies or passions of theirs. Additionally, the prop can be something part of nature, like a certain animal or plant, like a flower. This can show the symbolism between the friend and the flower, as something that she loved, or was even representative of. These are some of the things I am thinking of doing, and will continue to think of more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Creative Critical Reflection For the past 8 weeks, I have worked on my AICE Media Studies A Level project, "________ American", wi...