Sunday, April 4, 2021

Meeting with Partner #2

I finished work on the logo and written introduction portion. 

With the logo. I finished tracing the Earth and the continents. I presented this to Colin, and he really liked it. I had traced the world from another picture, and filled it in with the specific colors we wanted to have. We had the original idea to make the continents each a different color, and have those colors converging in the center. Therefore, I thought it would be best to have arrows, that point to a different part of America. This would show the varied migration occurring from all parts of the world, and a historical origination of our topic. My partner also liked the idea, and we used 3d arrows to show this image on the drawn logo. 



I attached the logo above. I think it came out well, and foreshadows to a portion of the documentary about immigration, and the various experiences the interviewees had. I will feature the introduction text and sequences in the next blog post. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Creative Critical Reflection For the past 8 weeks, I have worked on my AICE Media Studies A Level project, "________ American", wi...