Friday, April 2, 2021

Meeting with Partner #1

I met with my partner today

He showed me his completed magazine article, and I thought it looked really good. We decided to do it in a questions and answer format, with another interviewer asking Colin certain questions about the project. With Colin's experience in journalism and writing articles, we thought it would be best for him to write the article. I had a couple of critiques on the question and format of the magazine, but other than that, we both thing the magazine is finished. 

I am responsible for working on the introduction written/ typed pieces and the logo. For this, I found a new app on my computer called 3D Paint. It is the new version of the Paint app on Microsoft, that has features that we can utilize for this project. I will insert a screenshot of the interface here. 



One of the features that is helpful is the fill feature. For our logo, we plan to include the world in it. Because my drawing skills are not the best, features like mentioned allow me to trace the picture, and fill it the certain color I intend it to be. This makes creating the logo much easier, and the product looks much better. Also, the app has various 2d and 3d images, that we could add to the logo to make it more specific to our documentary. Lastly, the app also has the ability to record, and make moving pictures and different forms of animation. This would work well for our introduction, that incorporates text and writing components that are moving continuously. These features are very applicable, and will help me very much with the visual components of the project. I cannot wait to explore it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Creative Critical Reflection For the past 8 weeks, I have worked on my AICE Media Studies A Level project, "________ American", wi...