Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Group Meeting #3

We had our last group meeting today

We had our last group meeting of the project today. From our last group meeting to now, we have greatly progressed on our project. Though, we still have a long way to go. In terms of our project, I explained to my group members the concept and ideas we are working with. They were all interested with the idea, and were inquisitive about the structure of the documentary. One of the group members pointed out that it is suppose to be a 5 minute excerpt, so the topic we have does not need to be covered in a detailed format. This was something important I noted, because I personally tend to over plan what Colin and I should cover in the 5 minutes. Therefore, it was something to keep in mind, in order to construct the project in the standards it needs to be. 

I am continuing to work on the social media page and my voiceovers. Colin and I are planning to meet on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, to work on the project. In other good news, our instructor offered us an extension on our projects. I am really grateful for this, as it would help Colin and I to not rush on our project. Honestly, we have fallen behind, and we are working to catch up. This long weekend will be our saving grace, in order to meet our new due date of April 18th at 11:59.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Creative Critical Reflection For the past 8 weeks, I have worked on my AICE Media Studies A Level project, "________ American", wi...