Sunday, March 15, 2020

This weeks plans

In terms of progress, my partner and I have recorded around half of our storyboard, and have worked on editing some of our clips to match in terms of lighting and continuity. Also, we are working on the title of our opening, which is a real challenge for us. We want to come up with something that encompasses our movie and the themes in it, but not make it corny. We had came up with "The Memory of Happiness", but it did not click with the plot of the rest of the movie, as we made a rough outline of the plot to help make the opening as meaningful as possible. 

We are planning to film next week, and completely finish so we can start editing in the same week as well. We were suppose to meet this weekend, but my partner was not able to come. This would not halt us too much in our schedule, but it is important that my partner and I are extremely productive this week in order to meet our certain deadlines, and finish the projects and other components on time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Creative Critical Reflection For the past 8 weeks, I have worked on my AICE Media Studies A Level project, "________ American", wi...