Friday, April 10, 2020

Progress on CCR

I have developed a outline for my CCR. I have been able to answer all the questions, but am still working on the one about integrating different technologies. Our filming process consisted of our phones, the editing software WeVideo, and the set. We had some control of the light through the blinds in the room and the light in the bathroom and outside, but we did not use as many technologies as I thought we did. 

I find this to be to our benefit, as we were not completely experienced at video production, and to learn some of the hardware technologies was not in the plan for us. Also, our opening was simple in many ways, but had a message that can resonate with viewers. It was not something we needed, and may have caused us more difficulty when getting through the project. So even though we used fewer things when it came to hardware, I am proud of the product we produced. 

Just a thought I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Creative Critical Reflection For the past 8 weeks, I have worked on my AICE Media Studies A Level project, "________ American", wi...