Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Productive Day

We currently finished filming and have been working on editing. As mentioned on the blog posts before, I was having some trouble with the editing. The clips were considerable choppy, and did not have a consistent flow. Though with some more work between Colin and I, we were able to get the editing better by changing our storyboard around to evoke the emotions of grief and sadness that we intended to do from the beginning. The opening turned out well, and I am really proud of the work we did!

Tomorrow, we will have a meeting with our teacher to get her critique on the current opening we have. Colin and I still had a question about the music. We had a choice of music selected, but wanted to get our teachers opinion just to make sure. Since our opening has no dialogue, the music would be a pivotal transitional device to progress our film opening, in order to evoke the feelings of sadness and despair the main character is feeling.

I am nervous though, cause I am not completely sure if my acting is good. I have done projects where I have acted before, but it was a first time to do something of this subject matter. I really tried my best, and we will see tomorrow what she thinks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Creative Critical Reflection For the past 8 weeks, I have worked on my AICE Media Studies A Level project, "________ American", wi...