Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Current Spring Break Plans

This week spring break begins

I am honestly really glad for this spring break week. This past quarter has been stressful to say the least, and I definitly need some time to relax. During this week, I will be busy though, because I am going to see my prospective colleges I may commit too. It has been challenging to figure out where to go, because of my broad range of interests. From an academic perspective, I have taken multiple STEM oriented and humanities oriented courses, and have done decently in both. Therefore, it can be difficult to pick a university, based on what they specialize in. Therefore, I wanted to get a first- hand experience at the university and understand the curriculum of some of my intended majors, in order to make the best decision about my future. In terms of the media studies project, I will not be able to work on it as often as usual. I am hoping to find time to finish up our script and start recording during this time. I really hope I can do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Creative Critical Reflection For the past 8 weeks, I have worked on my AICE Media Studies A Level project, "________ American", wi...