Sunday, March 14, 2021

I interviewed someone!

 I interviewed someone today, and it went really well!

I interviewed my friend Danielle, who is from the Dominican Republic. She had a unique experiences regarding her culture, and establishing the duality between her Hispanic and American/ Western culture. We touched on aspects of religion, assimilation, and family. Her perspective on these topics is definitly something we can highlight in our analysis and relation to human connection. 

This was the first interview I did, and I was not completely sure how good our questions were. But based on her responses, I felt that our questions were specific and general enough, so she was able to answer the questions correctly, without any vagueness. Therefore, we will keep our questions the same. 

My partner and I decided to interview individually, but try to be present for the interviews through a Zoom call. We thought this would make the interviewing process easier, and we would get the interviews done in the next week. Our spring break starts on Thursday, so we want to make sure we can interview as many as possible and start editing the project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Creative Critical Reflection For the past 8 weeks, I have worked on my AICE Media Studies A Level project, "________ American", wi...