Saturday, March 7, 2020

Schedule+ New Prop

As my partner and I have finalized on our idea, we have decided to come up with a more definite schedule of production in order to get this project done in the most timely manner.

03/08/2020- Film half of storyboard

03/09- 03/13- Find handprint art prop/ edit project

03/14- Finish recording the opening

03/15-03/22- Edit project(Include credits and title)

03/23- 03/27- Finish Editing project/ Do last minute shots and changes

03/28- 04/05- Creative Critical Reflection

In other topics, the prop we are going to need to find this week is an art kit, that will help make an imprint of a hand. My partner and I wanted to find a third symbolic prop that represented the main character and the best friends friendship, and we already had a friendship bracelet and pictures of them together. The significance of the handprint is to show the time their friendship has lasts, and how connected both of them were to each other, and possibly how connected they are now. It would look like a project that they both did in elementary school, which would be a more explicit show of how long the main character and the friend were friends. My partner and I love this idea, as it would also be a good intro to the title of the movie, which is something we are still working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Creative Critical Reflection For the past 8 weeks, I have worked on my AICE Media Studies A Level project, "________ American", wi...