Wednesday, March 25, 2020

All good from here!

My partner and I decided to keep the plot the same, and keep me as the actor in the opening. Keeping it the same allowed us to continue with our original plans in the storyboard, and not fall behind too much.

I will film the second half of the storyboard starting today, as it requires some changes to the original plan of filming. Since my partner will not be able to do it, I would have to use one of my parents to do it. As they are not completely familiar with our project and what is required recording wise, I am making sure to allocate the time to assist and explain what is needed to be done in all aspects of recording the opening. This would most likely require multiple tries, and will take more time to be done as accurately as possible.

After this, my partner and I will continue to edit the project. We are focusing on making the opening as cohesive as possible, and not make it look like a montage. Since we do not have dialogue, this can pose as a challenge, that we are continuing to find a solution or multiple solutions to solve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Creative Critical Reflection For the past 8 weeks, I have worked on my AICE Media Studies A Level project, "________ American", wi...